Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Physical fitness can be defined as a general state of health and well-being or more specifically as the ability to perform aspects of sports or occupations. Physical fitness is generally achieved through correct nutrition, exercise, hygiene and rest. See the fact file below for more information and facts about physical fitness or download the comprehensive worksheet pack which can be utilised within the classroom or home environment.
- Exercise helps your brain to function better.
- Exercise gives you energy.
- Exercise can be fun especially if you do different activities every day.
- Exercise builds stronger muscles and helps to boost performance.
- Exercise helps to decrease stress.
- Exercise helps to prevent some diseases.
- Exercise allows you to eat more because of the calories you are burning.
- Exercise strengthens the heart.
- Exercise can become a part of your daily routine.
- Exercise makes you feel better.
Physical Fitness Worksheets
This bundle includes 11 ready-to-use Physical Fitness worksheets that are perfect for students to learn about Physical fitness which can be defined as a general state of health and well-being or more specifically as the ability to perform aspects of sports or occupations.
This download includes the following worksheets:
- Physical Fitness Facts
- Fitness Motivation
- TYPES OF EXERCISES
- Word Scramble
- Sporting Endurance Word Find
- 2. Strength
- Strength Test
- Do’s and Dont’s of Strength Training Routine
- 3. Flexibility
- Sports Flexibility
- 4. Balance
- My Physical Fitness Plan
- Fitness Match
- Benefits of Exercising
- Word Building
- Exercising according to our Age
- Time for Interview
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.