- Exercise helps your brain to function better.
- Exercise gives you energy.
- Exercise can be fun especially if you do different activities every day.
- Exercise builds stronger muscles and helps to boost performance.
- Exercise helps to decrease stress.
- Exercise helps to prevent some diseases.
- Exercise allows you to eat more because of the calories you are burning.
- Exercise strengthens the heart.
- Exercise can become a part of your daily routine.
- Exercise makes you feel better.
Fast Facts Resources
The President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
Fitness for Youth