Your students will love learning about Easter with this comprehensive unit plan packed full of worksheets for children of all ages.
Within this unit, multiple concepts are covered in relation to Easter. Below are listed the main concepts that students may understand by the completion of these worksheets.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Understanding the history of Easter.
- The origins of the Easter bunny
- How much chocolate do we eat at Easter?
- Further key learnings include:
- Association of key Easter phrases
- Identification of imagery associated with Easter
- Themed handwriting task
- Understand key fundamentals and apply to a number of varied worksheets.
Worksheets included in this unit plan (PDF format)
- Easter Study Guide
- Fill in the Blanks
- Word Search
- Acrostic Poem
- Easter Brainstorm
- Easter Word Scramble
- Basket Handwriting Task
- Egg Handwriting Task
- Letter Mix Up
- Match the Picture
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.