Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students analyse text and complete a number of challenging open ended worksheets on what they have learnt.
- Encourages the student to make connections between what they have read and how they can apply this within their writing. The worksheets challenge this concept and the idea of implementing what they have read.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: The Tortoise and The Hare
2: Questions Worksheet
3: Dear Diary Worksheet
4: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5: Questions Worksheet
6: Sorry Letter Worksheet
7: The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
8: Questions Worksheet
9: Where would you choose worksheet
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Fables Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, June 9, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.