Your students will love these challenging Inferences & conclusion worksheets within this comprehensive unit plan packed full of worksheets. These worksheets have paragraphs of text all tied to learning this key skill.
Within this unit, multiple concepts and approaches to Inferences & conclusions are utilised to engage the student. These are done over a number of unique worksheets. Each worksheet has a tiered approach to progression. The complexity of the questions asked increases as the student becomes more comfortable with the task. Below are listed the main concepts that students may understand by the completion of these worksheets.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge of Inference and Conclusions based work.
- Each main question followed by a why question.
- Things to remember:
- Inferences & conclusions is a skill which takes time.
- The skill requires children to put together various pieces of information
- Relies on good word knowledge for the child.
- Helps your child develop skill by providing experience with inferential information
- Makes implied knowledge more clear.
- In turn the child should be able to draw conclusions based on the evidence.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Inferences and Conclusions Worksheet 1
2: Inferences and Conclusions Worksheet 2
3: Inferences and Conclusions Worksheet 3
4: Inferences and Conclusions Worksheet 4
5: Inferences and Conclusions Worksheet 5
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.