Your students will love these challenging point of view worksheets within this comprehensive unit plan. These worksheets have paragraphs of text all tied to learning this key skill.
Within this unit the same concept and approach is utilised to engage the student. This are done over a number of unique worksheets. Each worksheet asks the student to identify the point of view based on a paragraph of text associated and also state how they knew this was the point of view. Below are listed the main concepts that students may understand by the completion of these worksheets.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge of main idea based work.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students identify the point of view from a paragraph of text by clearly stating what the point of view is.
- Encourages the student to make connections between text and the subsequent point of view.
- Student is further challenged by having to answer ‘How do you know this’ for each of the point of view responses they give.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
- Each student will clearly have to think about the narrator’s position in relation to the story being told.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Point Of View Worksheet 1
2: Point Of View Worksheet 2
3: Point Of View Worksheet 3
4: Point Of View Worksheet 4
5: Point Of View Worksheet 5
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.