Your students will love these challenging Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets within this comprehensive unit plan. These worksheets have a study guide of text which is tied to learning the key skills associated with understanding both synonyms and antonyms.
Within this unit the same concept and approach is utilised to engage the student. This are done over a number of unique worksheets. Each worksheet has a number of themed worksheets which challenge the student and their understanding of Synonyms and Antonyms.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students identify the difference between Synonyms and Antonyms and complete a number of challenging open ended worksheets on what they have learnt.
- Encourages the student to make connections between what the initial study guide has taught them and how they can apply this within the worksheets.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
- Successful outcome should be the understanding of the difference between Synonyms and Antonyms.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Synonyms and Antonyms Study Guide
2: Draw the difference Worksheet
3: Acrostic Poem – Synonym Worksheet
4: Acrostic Poem – Antonym
5: Synonym or Antonym?
6: Thesaurus Search – Synonyms
7: Thesaurus Search – Antonyms
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, June 9, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.