Your students will love these challenging writing prompts worksheets within this comprehensive unit plan. These worksheets have two study sheets of text all tied to learning this key skill.
Within this unit the same concept and approach is utilised to engage the student. This are done over a number of unique worksheets. Each worksheet has a number of writing prompt worksheets which challenge the student and their writing. These worksheets are themed around two passages. These are The Owl and the Pussycat Edward Lear and Cinderella.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students analyse text and complete a number of challenging open ended worksheets on what they have learnt.
- Encourages the student to make connections between what they have read and how they can apply this within their writing. The worksheets challenge this concept and the idea of implementing what they have read.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: The Owl and the Pussycat Edward Lear
2: Dear Diary Worksheet
3: What happened next Worksheet
4: Cinderella Text
5: Dear Diary Worksheet
6: Thank You Worksheet
7: Searching for a Girl Worksheet