Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Numbers are symbols that are used to count. Children start learning numbers from everyday experiences. Understanding numbers is a vital skill that every child should master. Start with step 1 to learn more.
See the fact file below for more information on the counting sequence until 120 or alternatively, you can download our 27-page Counting Sequence Until 120 worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
Key Facts & Information
- Refresh students’ minds about numbers by letting them study how to read and write numbers.
- Identify that each object is considered as one.
- Knowing one-to-one correspondence will give the child an idea that more than one would not be equal to one anymore, and that is where counting gets involved.
- You can start to count by saying the numbers out loud and then pointing to each object once.
- Use the buttons to teach one-to-one correspondence and, at the same time, say the numbers out loud.
- When counting, it is usually in the form of forward counting.
- Forward counting means that we add 1 every time.
- The last number mentioned will be the total number of objects.
EMPHASIZING SEQUENCE USING A NUMBER LINE
- A number line is a math tool that helps students count, add, and subtract numbers.
- Numbers get smaller when you count to the left.
- Numbers get BIGGER when you count to the right.
NUMBERS FROM 1 TO 100
- A hundreds chart can be useful to help your child learn, count, and write numbers from 1 to 100.
COUNTING UNTIL 120
- Now that your kid knows how to count from 1 to 100, it’s time to bring a little challenge. Let’s count until 120!
- When you want to move forward, you add or move to the right. You count backwards through subtraction or moving to the left.
Counting Sequence Until 120 Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about the Counting Sequence Until 120 across 27 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Counting Sequence Until 120 worksheets that are perfect for teaching students about the numbers which are symbols that are used to count. Children start learning numbers from everyday experiences. Understanding numbers is a vital skill that every child should master. Start with step 1 to learn more.
Complete List Of Included Worksheets
- Lesson Plan
- Counting Sequence Until 120
- Numbers on a Line
- Counting in 10s
- Complete the Sequence
- Missing Numbers
- Color the Boxes
- Ready, Set, 120!
- Group Yourselves
- Witches’ Brew
- Race to 120
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Counting Sequence Until 120 Facts & Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, April 30, 2020
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.