Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Multiplication is addition that is done by adding a number to itself a specified number of times. Before we get into deeper discussions of multiplication, we have to build the foundations and a basic understanding of what multiplication is.
See the fact file below for more information on the multiplication foundations or alternatively, you can download our 29-page Multiplication Foundations worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
Key Facts & Information
ODD OR EVEN?
- To build the foundations and an understanding of what multiplication does, we will use the practice objects.
- First, we have to identify whether the practice set of objects consists of an even quantity or an odd quantity.
- Note that we have to understand what even and odd numbers are.
- Odd numbers are whole numbers that cannot be divided into pairs.
- Even numbers are whole numbers that can be divided into pairs.
- Now, let’s see how we can distinguish even and odd numbers using objects.
- Now, we transform pairings into equations.
- From the example, we can transform this into an equation.
- Understand the set first as an addition.
- Then, we can transform it into a multiplication equation.
- First, we know that there are two circles per group.
- Second, we also know that there are two groups.Now that we have an idea of how to do this, we can use larger examples.
Multiplication Foundations Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about the multiplication foundations across 29 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Multiplication Foundations worksheets that are perfect for teaching students about the multiplication which is addition that is done by adding a number to itself a specified number of times. Before we get into deeper discussions of multiplication, we have to build the foundations and a basic understanding of what multiplication is.
Complete List Of Included Worksheets
- Lesson Plan
- Multiplication Foundations
- Fill the Blanks
- Solve Everything
- What’s Missing?
- Pick One
- Match Them
- Do You Understand?
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Multiplication Foundations Facts & Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, April 30, 2020
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.