COMPLETE 24 page guide on Neil Armstrong & Space
This entire Unit plan will give your students or children the entire education they need on all things surrounding Neil Armstrong the first man to walk on the moon. With over 20 pages of challenging worksheets and activities this is a comprehensive unit plan to use in any learning environment.
Within this unit you will explore all aspects of Neil Armstrong’s life and work. Students are also challenged at the end of each study guide with a number of unique worksheets. Each worksheet has been designed to specifically test the child’s knowledge and understanding of Neil Armstrong and Space. Below are listed the main concepts that students may understand by the completion of these worksheets.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and answer challenging questions based on the accompanying study guide.
- Variety of worksheets and concepts to expand the students mind and align with common core study criteria.
- Key learning points:
- Encourages the student to apply knowledge learnt to their studies.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
- Worksheets aim to generate analysis and understanding of the historic nature of this subject.
- The student will actively reflect on their studies.
- Creativity is challenged throughout due to the nature of some of the worksheets.
Included in This Worksheet (PDF Format)
- Neil Armstrong Fact File
- Neil Armstrong Fill in the blanks
- Neil Armstrong Acrostic Poem
- Neil Armstrong Brainstorm
- Neil Armstrong Word Scramble
- Neil Armstrong Name the planet
- Neil Armstrong Name the planet Answers
- Man on the moon Worksheet
- Neil Armstrong Card Sort Worksheet
- Neil Armstrong Card Sort Answers
- Letter from Space
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.