COMPLETE 15 page study unit plan on the Harry Potter series.
This entire Unit plan will give your students or children the entire education they need on all things surrounding the history of one of the greatest children’s novelists of all time and her fantastic work via the world famous Harry Potter series. With over 15 pages of challenging worksheets and activities this is a comprehensive unit plan to use in any learning environment.
The focus of this worksheet unit is around JK Rowling the author and the series of Harry Potter books. Students will be challenged through fill in the blanks and potion creation; concepts very close to the heart of the BFG novel.
Each worksheet has been designed to specifically test the child’s knowledge of the Harry Potter series of books as well as core concepts which will aid their overall development. Below are listed the main concepts that students may understand by the completion of these worksheets.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and answer challenging questions based on the accompanying study guide & the books.
- Variety of worksheets and concepts to expand the students mind and align with common core study criteria.
- Key learning points:
- Focused completely around the Harry Potter series. If you haven’t read these novels then make sure you read it first!
- Encourages the student to apply knowledge learnt to their studies.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
- Worksheets aim to generate analysis and understanding of the book as well as core learning concepts.
- The student will actively reflect on their studies.
- Creativity is challenged throughout due to the nature of some of the worksheets.
Included in This Worksheet (PDF Format)
- JK Rowling Fact File
- JK Rowling Fill in the blanks
- Harry Potter Brainstorm
- Harry Potter Book Ordering
- Harry Potter Acrostic Poem
- Harry Potter Word Scramble
- The Sorting Hat Worksheet
- Potions Worksheet