Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge of main idea based work.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students identify the point of view from a paragraph of text by clearly stating what the point of view is.
- Encourages the student to make connections between text and the subsequent point of view.
- Student is further challenged by having to answer 'How do you know this' for each of the point of view responses they give.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
- Each student will clearly have to think about the narrator's position in relation to the story being told.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Point Of View Worksheet 1
2: Point Of View Worksheet 2
3: Point Of View Worksheet 3
4: Point Of View Worksheet 4
5: Point Of View Worksheet 5
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Point Of View Study Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, April 21, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.