A complete collection of animal adaptation worksheets in a bundled unit plan – your students will love learning about animal adaptations with this mega activity pack!
Within this unit, multiple concepts are covered in relation to Animal Adaptations. By the end of this unit students should know and understand the below concepts.
This unit plan is available exclusively for Pro members. Not a member yet? For as little as $5 a month you can get instant access to hundreds of premium, Common Core aligned teaching resources - with more being added every month!
Concepts taught in this animal adaptations unit plan
- Understand the factors of survival and extinction:
- Understand that adaptations are external features that allow for better survival or reproduction
- Understand that adaptations are also variations of behaviors
- Describe factors that may have led to extinction of certain organisms
- Describe how animals respond to change in environment
Worksheets included in this unit plan (PDF format)
- Word Wall Cards
- Vocabulary Foldables
- Vocabulary Quiz
- Vocabulary Quiz Answers
- Close Read: Adaptations
- Adaptations Fill-in-the-Blank
- Compare & Contrast Adaptations Chart
- Compare & Contrast Adaptations
- Matching Adaptations Cards
- Matching Adaptation Cards Descriptions
- Adaptation Video Research
- Adaptation Video Research Illustrations
- Create-A-Creature Project
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Animal Adaptations Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, March 15, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.