The human body refers to the entire structure of a human being and comprises a head, neck, trunk (which includes the thorax and abdomen), arms and hands, legs and feet. Every part of the body is composed of various types of cell.
This pack of eight ready-to-use worksheets is perfect to teach your students important information about the human body, help them to understand the many systems of the body and their functions, use research to label bone names, identify the major organs in the body and write their own body fact file.
Did You Know?
The adult body is made up of:
- 100 trillion cells
- 206 bones
- 600 muscles
- 22 internal organs
After completing these worksheets students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the body
- Explain the various systems in the body and what their purpose is
- Perform their own research to correctly label bone names in the body
- Color in and label the major internal organs of the human body
- Write a My Body Fact File to compare with a classmate
Included in This Worksheet (PDF Format)
- Study Guide & Fact File
- Fill in the Blanks Quiz
- Systems of the Human Body
- Word Search
- Label the Skeleton
- Crossword Puzzle
- Identify the Organs
- My Body Fact File
- Human Body Anagrams
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.