- The site keeps asking me to login/upgrade
This is usually caused by your web browser caching the page before you logged in.
When you visit the page again, instead of showing you the correct logged in page, your browse shows you the saved version instead.
In most cases this can be solved by clicking the refresh button in your web browser.
If you have tried to refresh the browser and you are still seeing the logged out page view, then it means you need to force your browser cache to reload. Full instructions on how to do that for your computer can be found at the below link:http://refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- How do I edit your worksheets?
As a Premium member, one of the perks is access to the editable file so you can tweak, tailor and refine how you please. We use Google slides for our editable files which you can access from the individual worksheet pages.
For more information on how to use the editable files please use the handy video below:
- How do I print resources?All of our resources are provided for download in PDF format and most modern computers should be able to open and print them from the File menu. If you can't open the PDF worksheets on your computer, you might need to install the free Adobe Reader software. You can also contact support if you have any trouble and we'll help you to overcome any technical hiccups! Was this answer helpful? If not, please send us an email.
- I can't print your worksheetsThis is usually because of issues with your school I.T. systems. Make sure you contact your I.T. department so that they allow you ro print PDF files.
- Your worksheets print completely black
This issue seems to be when using Adobe Acrobat or a legacy version of the software.
If the PDF displays correctly but prints on a paper printer incorrectly, it's most often an issue with Adobe Reader or the printer driver.
This is a common error with Adobe and is no fault of KidsKonnect. You can read more information here where the Adobe Acrobat team suggest a clean install.
One of the best tips is to update your software or reinstall Adobe Acrobat or alternatively try printing as an image.
- Do you offer any free worksheets?
We are a Premium subscription website but every single one of our worksheets comes with a complimentary free sample for you to try before you buy. The link for these can be found by free members underneath the download box which says "This worksheet has a free sample available to download."
We have over 165- worksheet packs on the site (11+ worksheets per download) and we release around 100 new collections every week. Each of those come with a free sample. We also send out a welcome email with free worksheets for history, science, ELA and geography. If you missed that email you can download those below:
For more information on how to download our samples please use the handy video below:
- How do I cancel my membership?We only want you to stay with KidsKonnect if you get true value from it. We'd be sad to see you go, but we have made cancelling your subscription very easy. If you go to your account page, you'll see the "Disable automatic renewal" button. To cancel, you just need to click that button and your membership will expire at the end of the payment period.
- How do I join KidsKonnect?First of all, thank you so much for your support! To become a member of KidsKonnect, just visit the membership page and choose the plan that suits you best. It only takes a few minutes to fill out our simple signup form and once that's done you'll have instant access to everything we offer!
- Where do I find the resources?
There's a number of ways you can browse our material and find the worksheets you are looking for. It's no one size fits all approach. Here are a couple of ways that you may find useful:
- A-Z Of All Worksheets: We have created a handy A-Z which highlights every single worksheet we have on the website. Browse the list and find the topics you are looking for with ease.
- Search By Keyword: Within the left-hand navigation you can search by keyword to quickly find the worksheet you are looking for. Note: Please wait for the search bar to populate before pressing enter.
- Historic Events Timeline: Stuck for inspiration? Use our Historic events timeline which details every single event which has occurred throughout the years on specific dates. This nicely links to applicable worksheets to save you time and effort.
- Browse New & Popular Worksheets: Our worksheets section is the home of popular and new worksheets. Whenever we release something new they will be in chronological order to enable you to find brand new resources.
- Do you offer discounts?At this moment in time, we do not offer discounts on our subscription. We believe our $60 a year membership is incredibly good value given the number of resources we release monthly and our growing library of over 1,650 worksheet collections. We do however typically offer a yearly discount on Black Friday however this is not guaranteed every year. This discount historically has been for our Lifetime plan only.
- What grades are your worksheets aimed at?We don't currently group the worksheets by grade because we have teachers in over 40 countries using the materials and each one has their own curriculum. Generally speaking, we cover grades K-6, with the majority of worksheets being best suited from grades 2-6. We use Google Slides for our worksheets so they are available in an editable format if you wanted to modify them to fit the needs of your students. A lot also involves critical thinking and open-ended responses which can be used across all grades. The complexity of the answer would improve as the student gets older.
- I’ve found an error in one of your worksheetsWe are only human so occasionally you may find an error in our worksheets. Even though they go through two rounds of editing this can happen. We fix all errors within 24 hours so we encourage users to report any errors they come across.
- Do you offer a monthly payment plan?We don't currently offer a monthly payment plan and at this moment in time have no plans to do so long term. We are a small, family-run business so the processing costs and bandwidth of managing monthly payments are just too much. We also believe in yearly pricing and our yearly cost of $60 is also incredibly competitive given the value of our worksheet collections. This works out at just $5 a month or the price of a coffee in some cities. For this, you receive access to over 1,650 worksheet collections (Each one has at least 10 exercise worksheets and a fact file). The worksheets are completely editable and can be saved of your Google Drive/hard drive so you can modify and tweak them to work best with your specific age group.
- How can I unsubscribe from your email?All our emails have a clear unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. If you would no longer like to receive updates on new resources we have released then please click the link within the email. If you cannot find the link let us know and we can do this for you right away.
- How can I delete my account?For any reason you would like to delete your account please contact support and we will remove your account and any data we hold (name & email address) immediately.
- What language is your content in?Our content is written in American English however Premium members have complete access to the editable file via Google drive. This allows them to translate the language of our documents into their chosen language. For tips of how to do this easily click the link here.