These worksheets aim to look at the following:
- Challenging the way a subject is explored
- Improvement of critical thinking skills
- How students deal with deeply speculative scenarios (Different to chronological events and time)
- Students will explore:
- Why are things like this?
- What is the effect, or result, of this?
- What is the cause of this?
Included in this plan
1: Cause & effect worksheet 1
2: Cause & effect worksheet 2
3: Cause & effect worksheet 3
4: Cause & effect worksheet 4
5: Cause & effect worksheet 5
6: Cause & effect worksheet 6
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Cause and Effect Worksheet: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, March 23, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.