This 21 page unit plan is filled with solar system worksheets for kids and is an excellent way to teach children from grades 1-5 all about space and the solar system. The unit is jam-packed with fun activities, cut-outs and printables to help kids learn by doing.
You can also let your children lead the learning with the Know, Want, Learned worksheets to explore their understanding of important objects like the Earth, the Sun and the Moon.
Included in This Unit Plan (PDF Format)
- Pages 3-5: Earth, Sun & Moon KWL Instructions + Worksheets
- Page 6: Phases of the Moon Guide
- Pages 7-9: Phases of the Moon Flip Book
- Pages 10-16: Layers of the Earth Sheet & Quiz
- Pages 17-19: Constellations Guide & Draw Your Own
- Pages 20-21: Order of the Planets Flap Book
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.