Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Space, also known as outer space, is the near-vacuum between celestial bodies. It is where everything (all of the planets, stars, galaxies and other objects) is found. See the fact file below for more information about space or alternatively download our comprehensive worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
- Our galaxy is called the Milky Way.
- There are eight planets in our solar system. They are : Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune.
- There is a super massive black hole right in the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy that is 4 million times the size of the Sun.
- The Earth orbits the Sun at 66,700 miles per hour.
- There are over 100 billion galaxies in the universe.
- The largest galaxies contain nearly 400 billion stars.
- There are over 20 million meteors ,that can be seen with the naked eye, every day.
- The light hitting the earth right now is 30 thousand years old.
- The moon is slowly drifting away from the Earth.
- If two pieces of metal touch in space, they become permanently stuck together.
This bundle contains 9 ready-to-use Space Worksheets that are perfect for students who want to learn more about Space, also known as outer space, which is the near-vacuum between celestial bodies. It is where everything (all of the planets, stars, galaxies and other objects) is found.
Download includes the following worksheets:
- Space Facts
- Find The Planets
- Counting Space
- Shooting Stars in The Sky
- Space Age
- 1 in 100 Billion
- Art in Space
- Someone Out There
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Space Facts & Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, September 24, 2017
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.