This worksheet has a free sample available. Download the sample here »
Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect Basic members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
This bundle of Magnetism worksheets contains 7 ready-to-use physics activities to teach students about where electricity is used in the home, electricity safety, simple circuits and more.
Included Magnetism Worksheets
History of Magnetism
In this activity, students will finish the sentences using the words provided.
Shapes Of Magnets
In this activity, students will draw both a bar magnet or a u shaped magnet.
What is magnetism?
Worksheet will introduce students to understanding magnetism and will challenge them to identify magnetic substances.
Understanding how magnetic poles and attraction works.
Challenges students to think about magnetic fields and draw them on a number of scenarios.
Multiple choice questions on magnetism. Great way to test knowledge gained.
Magnetism Word Search
Students find the words associated with magnet uses.
After completing these magnetism worksheets students will be able to:
- Understand the history of magnetism and answer questions on it’s history.
- Identify the different shapes of magnets and common uses.
- Differentiate between a non magnetic and magnetic substances.
- Understand magnetic poles and the attraction mechanism.
- Identify how magnetic fields work and have the ability to successfully draw magnetic fields.
- Have a clear understanding of magnetism to answer multiple choice questions and a challenging word search.
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.