Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge of types of sentences and how they are structured.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students analyse text and answer a number of challenging questions based on what they have learnt.
- Encourages the student to make connections between the different type of sentences. (Simple, complex, find the sentences)
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Text Structure Worksheet 1
2: Text Structure Worksheet 2
3: Text Structure Worksheet 3
4: Text Structure Worksheet 4
5: Text Structure Worksheet 5
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Text Structure Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, June 3, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.