Your students will love these challenging text structure worksheets within this comprehensive unit plan. These worksheets have an initial study sheet of text all tied to learning this key skill.
Within this unit the same concept and approach is utilised to engage the student. This are done over a number of unique worksheets. Each worksheet has a number of text structure questions & looks at simple sentences, complex sentences & many other key concepts.
Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge of types of sentences and how they are structured.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students analyse text and answer a number of challenging questions based on what they have learnt.
- Encourages the student to make connections between the different type of sentences. (Simple, complex, find the sentences)
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Text Structure Worksheet 1
2: Text Structure Worksheet 2
3: Text Structure Worksheet 3
4: Text Structure Worksheet 4
5: Text Structure Worksheet 5
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.