Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge of main idea based work.
- Key learning points:
- Worksheet focuses on helping students analyse text and answer a number of challenging questions on each paragraph.
- Encourages the student to make connections between text and the subsequent main idea.
- Encourages the student to identify the main idea & author of the text
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
Table of Contents
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Analysis Text 1
2: Text Analysis Worksheet 1
3: Analysis Text 2
4: Text Analysis Worksheet 2
5: Analysis Text 3
6: Text Analysis Worksheet 3
7: Analysis Text 4
8: Text Analysis Worksheet 4
9: Analysis Text 5
10: Text Analysis Worksheet 5
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Text Analysis Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, May 8, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.