Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Vampires are the most well known, classic monsters of all. They are evil beings who roam the world at night, searching for people whose blood they can suck.
See the fact file below for more information on Vampires or alternatively download our comprehensive worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
- A group of vampires is called a clutch, brood, coven, pack or clan.
- The most famous vampire is Count Dracula who is a character from a novel written by Bram Stoker.
- Bram named Dracula after Vlad Dracula who was also known as Vlad the Impaler.
- Vlad Dracula was born in Transylvania, Romania.
- He was brutally cruel and killed his enemies by impaling them on a wooden stake.
- Vlad Dracula enjoyed dining amidst his dying victims and dipped his bread in their blood.
- Vampires drain their victim’s blood.
- Vampires hunt at night because sunlight weakens their powers.
- Vampires have control over the animal world and can turn into a bat, rat, owl, moth, fox or even a wolf.
- Vampires have super strength and often have a hypnotic, sensual effect on their victims.
- They can’t however see their image in mirrors and cast no shadows.
- According to legends, if someone is bitten by a vampire, he or she should drink the ashes of a burned vampire.
- To prevent an attack, a person should make bread with the blood of a vampire and eat it.
- When a suspected vampire dies, the body is dug up and a stake is driven through its heart to make sure it stays dead.
This bundle contains 11 ready-to-use Vampire worksheets that are perfect for students who want to learn more about Vampires which are the most well known, classic monsters of all. They are evil beings who roam the world at night, searching for people whose blood they can suck.
Download includes the following worksheets:
- Vampire Facts
- Vampire Abilities
- Vampire Tale
- Famous Vampires
- Let’s Draw!
- Movie Time
- Vampire History
- Poet’s Corner
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Vampire Facts & Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, October 7, 2019
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.