Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
In order to remain safe, children need to know and follow the safety rules in all areas of their lives.
See the fact file below for more information and facts on safety for kids or alternatively you can download our comprehensive worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
- Kids need to know how to safely ride a bicycle, rollerblades or skateboard. Helmets should always be worn when participating in these activities.
- “Stranger Danger” rules need to be understood and followed. Children should always let their parents, or a trusted adult, know where they are going to be at all times. Children should also travel outside in groups or with a friend.
- Playground, school, bus and home safety rules need to always be followed.
- Smoke detectors need to be installed in everyone’s home, and a fire exit plan needs to be created and discussed as a family. Children should also understand how important it is to STOP, DROP and ROLL if any of their clothing or hair catches on fire. Never play around a hot stove!
- Seat belts and car seats should be used whenever anyone is riding in a car. Children should also work hard not to distract the driver of the vehicle they are riding in.
- All children need to know the rules for safely utilizing the Internet and email.
- Children should never take any medication without it being given by a parent or adult guardian.
- Electricity is always dangerous. Children should never play with electrical cords or electrical outlets. Never play with anything that is plugged into an outlet when it’s around water.
- Care must always be the guide when using scissors and other sharp objects.
This bundle contains 11 ready-to-use Safety Worksheets that are perfect for students who want to learn more about Safety which in order to remain safe, children need to know and follow the safety rules in all areas of their lives.
Download includes the following worksheets:
- Safety Facts
- Traffic Safety – Signs
- Color Me!
- Beach Safety – Beach Signs
- Hiking Safety – The Priority
- Make it Right
- Sports Safety – Words Scramble
- Fire Safety – Local PSA
- Earthquake Safety – DCH Sketch
- General Safety – The Tipster
- Internet Safety – Digital Danger
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Safety Facts & Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, November 27, 2017
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.