Concepts taught in this unit plan
- Students carefully read the text and gauge an understanding on each worksheet
- Repetitive concept to increase students knowledge.
- Worksheet focuses on helping students understand capitalization and complete a number of challenging worksheets on what they have learnt.
- Help students understand where capitalization is deemed appropriate and why it is incredibly important to understand.
- Encourages the student to make connections between what the initial study guide has taught them and how they can apply this within the worksheets.
- Engages their brain in critical thinking.
- Successful outcome should be the understanding of how to use capitalization.
Included in this worksheet pack
1: Capitalization Study Guide
2: Worksheet 1
3: Worksheet 2
4: Worksheet 3
5: Worksheet 4
6: Worksheet 5
7: Worksheet 6
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Capitalization Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, July 17, 2016
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.