Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Table of Contents
In this lesson, we will try to understand how to generate measurement data by measuring lengths of several objects to the nearest whole unit. In line with that, we will use whole units to represent data and compare data.
See the fact file below for more information on the representation and interpretation of data or alternatively, you can download our 30-page Represent and Interpret Data worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
Key Facts & Information
NEAREST WHOLE UNIT
- By now, you have an idea that measurements are not always exact to a whole unit.
- “about” – We are using the term “about” to link the measurement to a whole number
- We have already established the understanding that not all measurements are exact.
- Now, we will try to establish an understanding on how some measurements, despite measuring the same object, are different.
- Now, we will try to display data in a line plot.
- We can also represent data into graphs, such as bar graphs and picture graphs.
Represent and Interpret Data Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about the representation and interpretation of data across 30 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Represent and Interpret Data worksheets that are perfect for teaching students how to generate measurement data by measuring lengths of several objects to the nearest whole unit. In line with that, we will use whole units to represent data and compare data.
Complete List Of Included Worksheets
- Lesson Plan
- Represent and Interpret Data
- Visit The Park
- Class Height
- Compare Them
- Passage To Graph
- Coloring Time
- Make One
- Tell A Story
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Represent and Interpret Data Facts & Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, May 27, 2020
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.