Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
At the end of the lesson students will be able to understand, identify, and use verbs, adjectives, and other parts of speech, and understand and write a variety of simple and complex sentences.
See the fact file below for more information on the Grade 1 Language (Pack 2) The Tale of Peter Rabbit or alternatively, you can download our 75-page Grade 1 Language (Pack 2) The Tale of Peter Rabbit worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
Key Facts & Information
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit was written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter in 1902.
- Beatrix Potter was a British author, and wrote the book for children.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit has sold 45 million copies worldwide, and has been translated into 36 different languages.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit tells the story of Peter, a rabbit who gets himself into a dangerous situation!
- Peter Rabbit, his mother, and his three sisters (named Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail) all live under a fir tree in the forest.
- One day, Peter decides to explore the baker’s house; his mother warns him not to go through Mr. McGregor’s garden because their father once had an “accident” and ended up in a pie.
- Despite his mother’s warning, Peter ends up in Mr. McGregor’s garden and starts eating the vegetables he finds there.
- Meanwhile, his mother and siblings go up the lane to pick blackberries.
- Mr. McGregor spots Peter near the cucumbers and chases him all over the garden; Peter loses his shoes and blue jacket in the pursuit.
- Once he locates the gate, Peter is then able to escape.
- As he is returning home, he reflects on his mishap, feeling frightened about the ordeal.
- Once he returns home, his mother, Mrs. Rabbit, gives Peter some chamomile tea, and offers his siblings a supper of bread, milk, and blackberries for their good behaviour.
Grade 1 Language (Pack 2) The Tale of Peter Rabbit Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about the Grade 1 Language (Pack 2) The Tale of Peter Rabbit across 75 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Marshall Plan worksheets that are perfect for teaching students how to understand, identify, and use verbs, adjectives, and other parts of speech, and understand and write a variety of simple and complex sentences.
Complete List Of Included Worksheets
- Lesson Plan and Overview
- Nouns and Pronouns Review
- Vivacious Verbs
- Amazing Adjectives
- Parts of Speech
- Simple and Compound Sentences
- Types of Sentences
- Enrichment Resources and Templates
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as Grade 1 Language (II): The Tale of Peter Rabbit: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, June 29, 2020
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.