Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Table of Contents
A UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) is any object flying in the sky which cannot be identified by the person who sees it. Sometimes the object is investigated. If people can still not figure out what the object is after an investigation, it is called a UFO.
See the fact file below for more information about UFO’s or alternatively download our comprehensive worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
- UFO stands for “Unidentified Flying Object”.
- There have been many claims of UFO sightings since the 1940’s.
- Some say a UFO sightings occur somewhere on the planet every three minutes.
- In 1991, a Roper poll was conducted. The poll said that 4 million people believe they have been abducted by aliens.
- In 1996 a Gallup poll was conducted which said that 71% of Americans believe that the government knows more about UFOs than there are telling the people.
- The first documented UFO sighting is in the Bible. The prophet Ezekiel described a “great cloud with fire enfolding itself, a wheel in the middle of a wheel that descended and fired lightning bolts into the earth.“
- Winston Churchill reported a strange airship in Kent, England, Oct. 14, 1912. It was the first case of a UFO being “officially” reported.
- The first photograph of a UFO was taken in 1883 by astronomer Jose Bonilla in Zacatecas, Mexico.
- UFOs were often seen and photographed during NASA’s space missions in the 1960s.
- Probably the biggest UFO mystery has to do with The Roswell incident. was the recovery of debris from an object which crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, in June or July 1947.
This bundle contains 11 ready-to-use UFO worksheets that are perfect for students who want to learn more about UFO’s (Unidentified Flying Object) which are any object flying in the sky which cannot be identified by the person who sees it.
Download includes the following worksheets:
- Planets Facts.
- Planet Labels.
- Planets Wordsearch.
- Jupiter’s Eye.
- Planet Factfile.
- Planets Crossword.
- Guess the Planet.
- Unscramble the Planet.
- Should Humans Colonize Mars?
- Write a Postcard.
- BONUS Hidden Planet Activity!
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as UFO Facts & Worksheets: https://kidskonnect.com - KidsKonnect, September 23, 2017
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.